Approached off a minor road, signposted then turn right into farm driveway, tarmac driveway. Enter into farm yard a designated parking area which is signed, next to garden gate.
Distance to entrance, (10m) along a level paved surface, with a slight incline to main door which is adequately lit. Entrance lights have automatic sensors.
- Main entrance oak door 800mm wide, with lever handle to open, a slight lip as you come in.
- The ground floor is level throughout, with light oak colour wood laminate flooring in the reception/sitting room, large kilm rug in centre of room. Walls are painted in a light cream, sockets and light switches are in black nickel finish.
- Sitting room has brown leather soft settees and an armchair, oak coffee table, 2 main multi arm pendant lights, 1 standard lamp and 3 table lamps. Task lighting available on request.
Dining room/ Kitchen has a tiled floor in terracotta colour, large oak refectory style table with rush seated dining chairs.
- Some mobile phone networks are unreliable inside the accommodation, but signals can be received outside in the patio and garden area.
Orchard room –
- Ground floor room with light oak colour laminate flooring, doorway to room and en-suite 800mm wide, black lever door handles on solid oak doors. Cream flokati rugs either side of the bed.
- The 4ft 6in double size bed has cotton percale bed linen, non allergenic holllowfibre duvet and pillows. There is 30cms depth of space beneath the whole bed. Bedside lights are touch control and 2 separate individual reading lights.
- The en-suite has light coloured tiled floor, level access mains pressure shower, heated towel radiator, wash hand basin & wc.
Wagon room –
- Ground floor room with light oak colour laminate flooring. Doorway is 800mm wide, en-suite doorway 760mm, black lever door handles. Cream flokati rugs either side of beds. This twin room has 3ft wide beds, which can be zipped and linked together, to make a super king size. Cotton percale bed linen with non allergenic hollow fibre duvets and pillows. Bedside lights and reading lights.
- The en-suite has tiled floor, a mains pressure shower, which has a step up to it, wash hand basin and wc. Heated towel radiator.
Hayloft room –
- first floor bedroom accessed by a carpeted stairway of 12 treads, black metal handrail on the left as you ascend, doorway to room and en-suite 730mm wide, black lever handles on solid oak doors.
- Flooring light oak laminate flooring with loose rugs. This twin room has 3ft beds, which can zip and link to give 6ft of bed space. Cotton percale bed linen, with non allergenic duvets and pillows. Bedside, wall and central lights. Cream walls with black nickel sockets and light switches.
- The en-suite has wood laminate flooring, a heated towel radiator, a 900 quadrant level access shower, wc and basin.
Flagstone patio, one 250mm step down from the sitting room, or can be reached along a level stone path. Seating around a glass table, also a 2 seat wooden bench.
Seating for 6 people in the thatched gazebo, up 5 steps from the patio and across the lawn, or in through the side gate and across the grass.
This is a non smoking establishment
Registered assistance dogs welcome
Susan and Colin live on the premises and are available to assist wherever possible.
Furniture can be moved if more space needed for wheelchair mobility.
Nearest public transport 3 miles along a country road, this has no pavements.